Nicolas is a lecturer at Humboldt State University where he teaches courses in the Geospatial Analysis Curriculum for the Department of Environmental Science & Management and the Department of Geography including Geospatial Concepts, Geographic Information Science, and Intermediate Geographic Information Science. Nicolas received his Bachelor of Arts degree from California State University San Bernardino; his Certificate of Study in Geographic Information Systems and Remote Sensing from Humboldt State University; and his Master of Science degree from Humboldt State University. He is also a Federal Aviation Administration Certified Remote Pilot. His primary research interests focus on cartographic design for the web, programming for geospatial applications, and data collection methods using small unmanned aerial systems for environmental science applications.
- Email: Nick.Malloy@humboldt.edu. Please do not use the Canvas email system to contact me. Always use an HSU email account.
- Mail Box: Geography Department, Founders Hall 109
- Office Hours: Founders Hall 141, on Wednesday 10:30 am to 11:20 am
- Website: http://geospatial.institute
- YouTube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/c/GeospatialInstitute-eLearning
NOTE: I will read and respond to e-mail and discussion forum posts at least once per day, Monday through Friday.